I've been getting this window when logging into a few different sites.

Options

I'm enclosing a screen shot I keep getting for this one particular login. Any idea what is going on?

1Password Version: 1Password Version 5.4 (540046) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: 10.11.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:diagnostics

Comments

• Hey @skorg264! Sorry for the trouble there. Could you launch your browser, click the 1Password extension (and unlock if if necessary), click the gear icon, and click the Submit logins option to disable it? Then enable it by clicking it once more. That should fix this issue. Let us know how it goes!

• David_C
    David_C
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same issue and it is repeatable. I followed the above fix several times and no help.

• @David_C In that case, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once you send the email, post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive a few minutes after sending. That will help us connect the dots. :)

• David_C
    David_C
    Community Member
    Options

Diagnostics sent. Received this: ID is [#ACG-41279-432] I should also mention that this problem exhibits on https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/creditcards/CitiHome.do

• Jacob
    edited December 2015
    Options

@David_C Thanks for sending that over. Is the issue only on that website? Have you experienced it on any others?

ref: ACG-41279-432

• David_C
    David_C
    Community Member
    Options

I just remember seeing it occasionally and did not log what login I was using at the time. I just tried 7 other sites and they work fine. It does appear to just be Citibank. I completely deleted that login and re-created it, now I do not get the error dialog, but it does not auto-submit. Before it would auto-submit after clicking OK to the error dialog. Weird.

• David_C
    David_C
    Community Member
    Options

Update: After multiple tests, it is now functioning fine. Problem solved!! I don't know how or why, It must be your Jedi magic at work.

• @David_C Hmm, there is indeed much magic afoot. If it crops back up, you can always get in touch with us. :) Cheers to the weekend.

• skorg264
    skorg264
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry to say it did not work. It also appears (the error message) when using a few other apps like Paypal.

• skorg264
    skorg264
    Community Member
    Options

I also sent a diagnostic report like you suggested David C do just for your FYI.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @skorg264,

I'd like you to try something for me please. Here is a link to a post I wrote a while back that details how to manually delete the existing 1Password_Autosubmit.scpt and then have 1Password create a new one. The instructions relate to the Mac App Store version as the AgileBits Store version can create the file without fuss, it's the sandboxing that stops 1Password (Mac App Store) from doing so without authorisation.

I can't guarantee it will improve the situation but it's worth trying. I can't guarantee because the error code is actually OS X shrugging its shoulders and say "no clue - sorry", the error message could equally have said "something went wrong" and been as accurate. Maybe we get lucky though and a brand new copy of the script solves it. It's certainly worth exploring.

This discussion has been closed.