I want to use 1 Password and sync to my PCs, iPad and iPod Touch. What licenses/bundle do I need?

Options

Is there an option that would also sync with Blackberry Passport?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:Windows iPhone , kb:license-requirements, kb:bundle-license, kb:license-requirements

Comments

• Hi @ricklgardner,

To cover both PCs and iOS devices, you need at least one purchase. The 1Password for iOS is free to use with limited features and it is an universal app, it will work on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. You can find out more about what you can get buying the Pro feature via the in-app purchase here.

For your PCs, you can buy the Windows license to cover all of your PCs and you can share the same license with up to 5 family members in the same household. You can grab it at our store here: http://agilebits.com/store

If you have someone using a Mac in the household, the store has the option for buying the Mac+PC bundle license, which means each family member including youself can use it on any number of PCs and Macs they use 1Password on.

We do not support BlackBerry OS platform, there is no 1Password app for it. However, some users managed to work around this by using a third party tool to install the Android version of 1Password on Blackberry Passport. The BlackBerry Priv is an Android phone that will run our Android version of 1Password.

This discussion has been closed.