Gift Certificates?

angieh
angieh
Community Member

I would like to purchase 1password as a gift for family. However, do not know which operating license would best suit their needs. Do you offer a gift certificate that can be purchased for a certain specified amount?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:gift

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@angieh: We do not have gift cards or certificates. While you can choose to purchase a 1Password license from the AgileBits Store as a gift during checkout (which will let you choose the recipient and add a message), this would be for either 1Password for Mac, 1Password for Windows, or the bundle with both. That said, if you happen to gift someone the 'wrong' version, we'll be happy to help them change it for another of equal value...

..however, if 1Password for Android or 1Password for iOS are something they might need instead, it is not possible to gift these at all, since they are free downloads with an in-app purchase through the Google Play store and iOS App Store — for Premium Features and Pro Features — respectively. The only way to really 'gift' these is by going someone a Google or Apple gift card.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.