I am so glad I bought 1Password - Thank you

dhamilton
dhamilton
Community Member

I've never really looked into having a password manager before and we were recently able to purchase personal Mac's and Macbooks via work so I ended up getting one. Getting excited for it's arrival I looked into what apps I could install and I saw 1Password and the it looked great but the price put me off to begin with.

I kept looking in the App Store and I kept seeing 1Password and the more and more I looked into it, I liked it more and more. Downloaded the trial on my Windows PC at home and started using it, loving the functionality. Installed it on my work PC too and loved how it functions with Dropbox for me to keep track of all my passwords.

Today I purchased the Mac + Windows license so I can continue using this brilliant software. I can definitely say the price is worth it, especially in aiding safety and security.

My Macbook will arrive next week sometime and I can get setup on both platforms. Great software, I look forward to the updates and more :chuffed:

Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@dhamilton: Wow! That's so exciting! It takes me back, for sure. :chuffed:

I had a similar experience getting into 1Password around the time I got my first Mac. There was no 1Password for Windows yet. Or Dropbox Sync. Or a lot of things, now that I think about it. It's kind of amazing.

Anyway, I'm really glad that you're enjoying getting acquainted with 1Password now too! Thanks so much for your support, and don't ever hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have. We're here for you! :)

• dhamilton
    dhamilton
    Community Member

@brenty Support here seems fantastic too :P

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thank you! But yknow, we have really awesome customers, so we continually strive to deserve you guys. Thanks for allowing us to make a living doing what we love! :love:

This discussion has been closed.