Error: Failed to Load Vault

Options
ryanhaver
ryanhaver
Community Member
edited December 2015 in Business and Teams

After copying over content from my personal Vault into the default Teams vault using the Windows 10 Beta App I am now seeing the above error and not able to do much of anything in the web interface of Teams without it completely breaking itself.

I've also noticed that most of the content that I imported does not contain anything. In other words it is missing text and fields in the majority of items that were copied.

1Password Version: 2015.12.1801
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90 (Google Chrome)
OS Version: 6.2.9200
Sync Type: Teams and Folder

Comments

• I am sorry about the trouble with the import, @ryanhaver!

Are you still able to see the data in the Windows app?

• Also, could you please see what Google Chrome shows in the JavaScript console when it happens (View > Developer > JavaScript console).

• ryanhaver
    ryanhaver
    Community Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

In total there are 74 errors and 1 warning in the JAva Console. The error message repeat and not all are different, but these are the different error messages that I see:

*Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'appendChild' of undefined

*Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

*Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_currentElement' of null

*Uncaught (in promise) Error: Minified exception occurred; use the non-minified dev environment for the full error message and additional helpful warnings.

*Uncaught Error: Minified exception occurred; use the non-minified dev environment for the full error message and additional helpful warnings.

*Lowercasing the email

*Failed to load vault items: TypeError: Cannot read property 'componentWillReceiveProps' of null

*Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'componentWillReceiveProps' of null

• ryanhaver
    ryanhaver
    Community Member
    Options

I cannot find a way to select and delete multiple items concurrently. Is there any way you can wipe my 1Passwords Teams Vaults? Currently it is unusable on the Web and most of the content in my default Teams vault isn't loading properly in the Windows 10 Beta App.

• @ryanhaver It's not currently possible to select multiple items in the web interface. If you want to start over completely, we can help out if you email us at support@1password.com. :) We can also look into the Windows 10 app issues in more detail.

• ryanhaver
    ryanhaver
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the info. I will likely reach out with and email to support@1password.com in the near future for further assistance.

• @ryanhaver Sounds good! We appreciate it. :)

This discussion has been closed.