Is there a section for scanning credit cards in 1password?

Options
rwo
rwo
Community Member

Would like to scan in credit cards and drivers lic..etc...rather than just have a number insert? OIs 5.01 I think

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is there a section for scanning credit cards in 1password?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rwo,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about this!

Adding attachments to items is not currently possible in 1Password for iOS. However, it is supported in the Mac and Windows versions of 1Password, and files that are added to items in 1Password for Mac or Windows can sync to 1Password for iOS. If you use 1Password on a Mac or Windows PC, please let us know if you need help with that.

I can't make any promises about if or when adding attachments will be possible in the iOS version, but I'll be happy to let our developers know you'd like to be able to do that. I also think it would be a great feature!

If you have more questions or need anything else, please let us know. Happy holidays! :)

ref: OPI-1027

• rwo
    rwo
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.....I'll check out the item you mentioned on my Mac....

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @rwo. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.