Where is the login data located on Android?

Options
OldRailroadMan
OldRailroadMan
Community Member

I'm using 1Password for Android version 4.5.3, and for mac version 5.4.1 (downloaded from the agilebits web store).

I tried to wifi sync my logins from my Android to my Mac. All that appeared on the Mac was 61 logins marked "Unnamed" with no actual data in them.

I'd like to access the login data directly on my Android and export it to the Mac. Where is the data located on Android?

1Password Version: Android 4.5.3, Mac 5.4.1
Extension Version: Chrome
OS Version: OSX 10.10.5
Sync Type: Wifi

Comments

• Hi @OldRailroadMan. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password. :)

Your 1Password data isn't saved locally unless you're syncing with local storage. Do you have your 1Password vault saved anywhere else? Also, do you have 1Password on any other devices, besides the Mac?

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.