My master password opens 1password on my pc but the same master password won't open on my android

Options
jake1226
jake1226
Community Member

1Password has always worked fine on both my PC and my Samsung S6 Active, but just today my Master Password will not open 1Password on my Android ... It opens it on my PC just fine, I have it set up to WIFI sync, and I think I would be better off with the cloud or dropbox but I do not know how to switch it ...
I am OLD 74 yrs old and partially blind from a stroke so I really need your help ...
I am old but not stupid ...

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: forum-search:My master password opens 1password on my pc but the same master password won't open on my android

Comments

• Hello! :) I’m sorry to hear your master password is not being accepted on Android. I love to look into this issue further and figure out what's going on!

It sounds like you are currently using Wi-Fi sync between your Windows PC and your Galaxy S6 Active. Wi-Fi sync only takes place when you manually enable it, so I like to know first, are you able to unlock your vault to access your data on Android? The other time you will be asked for the master password is when you perform Wi-Fi sync with Windows again.

If you are not able to access your data on Android, do you remember what changed since the last time you were able to? For example, did you change your master password recently? Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.