I have a single licence for 1Password 4 for Windows and I'd like to use 1Password on my Mac as well

Options
Pargeo
Pargeo
Community Member

The your upgrade centre offers me to buy either a Windows + Mac Bundle for 39.99 or a 1Password 5 for Mac Licence for 24.99. If I understand correctly, if I buy just a licence for Mac, my licence for 1Password for Windows will remain valid, so why does your web site offers me a Win + Mac bundle, if I already have a Win licence? What is the best option for me?

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Licensing

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pargeo,

I'm happy to hear you're also interested in purchasing a 1Password for Mac license! :)

The Mac & Windows license bundle includes a license for 1Password 5 for Mac and a license for 1Password 4 for Windows. Since you already have a 1Password 4 for Windows license, you don't need to purchase the Mac & Windows bundle. Instead, just purchase the license for the Mac version. (You're correct that your license for the Windows version will remain valid.)

Hopefully that answers your questions, but please let us know if you need anything else. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.