I have 1Password for Mac from the Apple store and want to migrate to the Mac & Windows bundle

Options
StuE13868
StuE13868
Community Member

I am looking to migrate to the the AgileBits version from the website so I can get the Mac and Windows Bundle. I already use DropBox for sync so I do not need iCloud, Once I install the website version and remove the Apple store version how do I get to the License so I can upgrade to the Mac and Windows bundle?

1Password Version: 5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: el Capitan
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:license-file-faq, kb:license-requirements, kb:add-license, kb-search:convert license, kb:switch-from-mac-app-store

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2015
    Options

Hi @StuE13868,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. And thanks for purchasing 1Password for Mac. :)

Email us your Mac App Store receipt, and we are happy to provide you with the discounted price on a Windows license. (No need to buy the bundle at this point, since then you would be paying for a Mac license twice. Just purchase the Windows license).

support+licenses@agilebits.com

• StuE13868
    StuE13868
    Community Member
    Options

I am not sure what you mean by "Email us your Mac App Store"...

Thanks

Stu

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

My apologies, @StuE13868. I've edited the post to include the critical word that I accidentally omitted in my haste to reply so quickly to you. :)

"Email us your Mac App Store receipt…"

• StuE13868
    StuE13868
    Community Member
    Options

Done

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! We'll work with you via email from here on out, so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion.

This discussion has been closed.