Is it possible to revoke licenses from my ex-wife, as I do not want her to use the license I bought?

Options
Groaghach
Groaghach
Community Member

Is it possible to revoke licenses from my ex-wife, as I do not want her to use the license I bought?
I bought a family license and now want to have others in my family to use that license instead.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:revoke license

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Groaghach,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

There is no need to revoke the license. You can use it with yourself and four other family members in your household. Her use of the license does not impact your own use of it in any way.

She should purchase a license for herself, but there is no action you need to take on your end. You are not penalized for her use of it, and it does not affect your use of 1Password in any way. We would not want to put that burden on you.

Have a great rest of your week and a lovely New Year!

• Groaghach
    Groaghach
    Community Member
    Options

But if I would want to have four other family members to use it, except her. Is there a way to arrange that?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Groaghach,

Yep. That is fine. You are all set. There is nothing you need to "revoke". There is nothing you need to do at all. Just use the license with four other family members. :)

• Groaghach
    Groaghach
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your quick and great support. Have a nice rest of the year!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Happy to help. :)

Best regards!

This discussion has been closed.