IOS 9.2 / iPad / Vs 6.1.2 - Unexpectedly Quites

Options
SteveMcGregor
SteveMcGregor
Community Member

Every time I start 1Password, it unexpectedly quits about 5 seconds later. It does not matter what I try to do inside 1Password - view a login, view Settings, etc.
I do not receive an error message. It just returns me to the login screen. However, the next time I login, the program remembers where I was before it quit.

Any help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• SteveMcGregor
    SteveMcGregor
    Community Member
    Options

It's the basic 1Password version. I use Dropbox to sync.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @SteveMcGregor

Sorry for the troubles you run into.

Were you prompted to submit crash reports? Could you tell me your device name this crash happened so I can look if we got a crash report?

Could you try to force quit 1Password. To do so:
    1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
    2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
    3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

Try restarting 1Password after that and see if the issue is solved. If it is I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.