Is it possible to see times/dates that 1password app was accessed?

denvermikeyc
denvermikeyc
Community Member

My phone was stolen. Is it possible to see a log of 1password account access while phone has been out of my possession?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how see when 1password accessed

Comments

• Hi @denvermikeyc

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about your phone. Have you attempted using Find My iPhone to find and/or wipe the device? If not you may want to give that route a try.

As for your question about logging... yes, and no. We do make a log entry when 1Password is unlocked, but this log is only stored on the device. So without access to the device the answer would be no. Additionally even if you do have access to the device, logs are only kept for a limited period of time, so if too much time has elapsed it also would not be possible to access this information. If you do have access to the device and would like us to see if these logs can be recovered the way to do that would be through a diagnostics report. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

If you have a strong Master Password there is likely nothing to worry about (as far as 1Password is concerned -- I'd be more worried about all of the unencrypted information on the device such as text messages, contacts, web browser history, etc):

AgileBits Blog | Toward Better Master Passwords

If you have not yet recovered the device, you'll want to review this guide:

My device was stolen. Is my 1Password data safe?

Thanks!

Ben

• denvermikeyc
    denvermikeyc
    Community Member

I have sent report.
    I found my phone but don't know if it was accessed.
    Support ID is [#WDG-18379-496].
    Thanks!

• Thanks, @denvermikeyc. We've received your email with the report. As soon as we've had a chance to review it we'll get back to you via email.

Ben

ref: WDG-18379-496

This discussion has been closed.