Item notes with fixed-width-font?

reacuna
reacuna
Community Member

Hi,
If I remember correctly, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, item notes used a fixed-width font. If I'm not mistaken, with 1Password 5 this was changed to use the system font.
Is there a way to use a fixed width font? The text field already supports it when editing (secondary click on field, Fonts, Show Fonts), but when it's saved it looses that information.
Thanks,

1Password Version: 1Password Version 5.4 (540046) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @reacuna,

Thanks for letting us know you’re interested in this! Perhaps this can be change in the future. I'll add your vote.

I would have suggested the solution you just described in the meantime, but you are obviously already aware of it. :)

Let me know if you have any other suggestions or if you run into any trouble. We are always here to help.

Cheers!

• chmaynard
    chmaynard
    Community Member
    edited July 2016

I'd like this feature too. Recently I was editing a login in 1Password 6 for Mac and I control-clicked in the Notes field to change the font. The change appeared to work, but it did not persist after saving the login.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

@chmaynard, thanks for letting us know you're also interested in that! And I'm sorry for any confusion/inconvenience there. I can certainly let our developers know you'd also like support for a fixed width font (specifically saving) in notes. I can't make any promises about if/when we might add that, but as you can see, others have also made similar requests, so it seems like it would be helpful.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.