Vault color change?

Options

Hi, any way to change color for already created Vault in Team?
I tried via web & iPhone app, but didn't find how... :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Hrobocop! Well, you can upload a custom icon for your vault. Just log into the web interface, click your team name in the top right, and click Admin Console. Then click the Vaults tab, click your vault, and click the Edit button below the icon. You can select a file on your computer — square icons look best. Does that help, or are you looking for a way to simply alter the default vault icon by adding your own shade to the blue ring?

• Hrobocop
    Hrobocop
    Community Member
    Options

Thanx for help, but nope, it's not the solution :)
    I found where I can upload icon, but I'm happy with 1Pswd icons, they are great, no need to change!
    I only need change color coding of each vault.
    It can be set when creating a new vault, but I didn't found a way to change that color later... Which is a really usefull, or rather "a must", when you have 8 vaults like me.

Thanx!

• Hrobocop
    Hrobocop
    Community Member
    Options

PS: I found lot of small issues in UI in beta website - should I report it somewhere?
    And how can I get licence key for 6 beta? I have only key for 5 (and 4 and 3 and...).

• Jacob
    edited February 2016
    Options

@Hrobocop I just checked with the development team and things are going to be a bit different going forward. Custom vault colors won't be available in the future. Teams is still in beta, and we're figuring out what will work best for the final product. Custom vault colors didn't make the cut, but we're working on improving the way custom vault icons are displayed. We're looking into making the outline color adaptive based on the dominant color in the icon. I know that's not exactly what you're looking for at the moment, but we're hoping that when we roll it out it'll be even better than custom colors. :)

I found lot of small issues in UI in beta website - should I report it somewhere?

Feel free to report them here. You can take a screenshot and post it if you'd like. Make sure to remove or mask any private info since this is a public forum. Then just attach it to your post by clicking the document icon and clicking Choose Files. Here's what that looks like:

And how can I get licence key for 6 beta? I have only key for 5 (and 4 and 3 and...).

All you need is a license for 1Password 4. :) The upgrade will be free for those users. Hope that helps!

ref: b5-117

• mghali
    mghali
    Community Member
    Options

I just tried setting custom icons for team vaults. They stick briefly then seem to vanish.

• Jacob
    edited February 2016
    Options

@mghali Could you try again now? We recently pushed some updates to the beta and they may address this issue. I just uploaded one on my end and it was successful. It's good to note that at the moment the icon won't show in the top left of the page when you're in the vault. It only shows when you're Home.

ref: b5-802

• mghali
    mghali
    Community Member
    Options

Looks like they stick now. Thanks!

• Jacob
    edited January 2016
    Options

@mghali Wunderbar! So glad to hear that. :) If you need anything else, feel free to get in touch.

This discussion has been closed.