I set up a new team domain: avonlane, account key starts with A3-C2KV. can't sign in

Options

I originally set up a team account with the domain Avon-Lane. I never got futher than setting up the first few bits, then went on vacation, lost the master password (ARGH). Today, tried to set up a new domain to start over: avonlane. Set up, and now still can't sign in - the login page is looking for a totally different account key than what shows up on my emergency kit.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:forgot-master-password, kb:master-password-not-accepted, kb:teams-troubleshooting-signin, kb:account-key, kb:teams-troubleshooting-signin

Comments

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @Kara_Klein

Thanks for taking the time to write in to us.

Can you check and make sure you username / password are correct? It's possible that the account key it suggests would be a different one than the actual account key. So if you know that it's not the right account key than make sure it's correct. Also hopefully the web address is the right one (your new domain) and not the old one.

The best way to setup a account would be to use the QR code itself, which will populate all the fields except for the password field.

-Nathan
    Agilebits Developer

• @Kara_Klein please try to click on the sign-up confirmation link and register again. Try to complete the registration process until you are asked for the master password again. You should be able to login after confirming the master password and at that point the new account will be created.

This discussion has been closed.