Sync not working when All Vaults have been selected

Options

Hi,

I'm testing 1Password for Teams with my son for a week now and it is really great. Hope family prices for up to 4 users will go down...
I have the latest Beta on my Mac and the latest versions on iPhone/iPad from the AppStore.

I'm using a primary vault as before and additionally some team vaults for the family. I have the view "All vaults" on my iPhone and Mac. When I add an item say on my Mac to the primary vault it does no longer get synced with my iPhone/iPad primary vault. Changes in team vaults are always synced.

If I switch the view on my iPhone to primary vault syncing is working again. Really strange...

1Password Version: 6.0 Beta 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.2
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• Hi @ChartFreak

I'm glad to hear that you and your son are enjoying 1Password for Teams!

I believe that there is a problem in the current version of 1Password for iOS. When using "All Vaults", it will not sync until you switch away from "All Vaults" to a different vault. Once you do then it should sync and you will see any new changes. Obviously this is a problem and we have it fixed in our next version (6.2) which should be available in the next few days. Then you will should see the changes reflected straight away.

As for family pricing, we’re not ready to announce anything at this time but we’re a family company and we’ll be extra kind to families in our pricing. Once we have it all sorted out then we will announce the specific pricing.

• ChartFreak
    ChartFreak
    Community Member
    Options

Thanx Jeff,

nice to hear that fixes are on the way.

• Thanks for your understanding, @ChartFreak. It's a fix that I'm personally very excited to see :)

I don't want to spill the beans, but you should see the new version very soon. Please let us know how it turns out once you upgrade.

Cheers!

• ChartFreak
    ChartFreak
    Community Member
    Options

@All: I have 6.2 since Jan. 11 and it is fixed! Sync is working like magic now. Thanx to the top programmers at agile bits.

• That is great to hear that it is working for you @ChartFreak. While we were quite certain that we had it fixed, it is always reassuring to hear it directly from our customers. Thanks for letting us know.

This discussion has been closed.