Android Beta Newsletter

Options
niemalsnever
niemalsnever
Community Member

Hello,

I'd like to know if there were any e-mails posted on the Android Beta Newsletter since December 2014? If so, is there an archive for the newsletter. I seem to only be getting the "Please confirm you want to subscribe to our Android Beta Newsletter"-email and the initial confirmation e-mail on any of the now 3 e-mail-addresses I signed up with.

Kind regards,
Sven

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @niemalsnever. We actually haven't sent out any beta newsletters for a few months now, but there should definitely have been some since December of 2014. You haven't received any at all last year?

Can you email us at support+android@agilebits.com with the email addresses you signed up with? We'll take a look into it and see what we can find out. Thanks!

• niemalsnever
    niemalsnever
    Community Member
    Options

@peri
    Hi,

E-Mail sent off, Ticket# [#HAL-97938-688]. To answer your question, the last newsletter I received was sent on 2014-12-09 by Nik Lal. Never received anything after that.

Kind regards,
    Sven

• peri
    Options

Thanks for the info. :) We'll dig up the email and see what's going on here.

• EnerJi
    EnerJi
    Community Member
    Options

Was there a newsletter sent out to announce the latest beta? I still haven't received one since last summer.

• Stanzilla
    Stanzilla
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah I never get newsletters either, here's the link though https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.agilebits.onepassword

• SteBae
    SteBae
    Community Member
    Options

Same here. I don't know how many times I tried to sign up for the letter and never got the confirmation email. But I did manage to sing up for the beta test. Using the Play Store for that is good idea. Many other beta apps are distributed this way.

• peri
    Options

We haven't sent out a newsletter yet for this release, but we have one planned. :) Keep an eye out!

• niemalsnever
    niemalsnever
    Community Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Sorry for asking once more, but am I correct in thinking there was no newsletter sent out yet? I'm on the Google Play beta now, but still it would be nice to know if the newsletter works again, or if it's still wonky.

Cheers,
    Sven

• EnerJi
    EnerJi
    Community Member
    Options

@niemalsnever I haven't received one yet either. I'm betting they are waiting for a more "feature complete" beta (big gaps in current beta like keyboard filling, ability to fill from teams vaults, search, etc.)

• We did not send out a newsletter yet. When we do, I will update this thread. :)

This discussion has been closed.