Answering the Quest-ion of What is New in Beta-42

Dave had an awesome new release yesterday, on a beautiful, snowy Saturday. I'll admit that I've had too much fun playing with our new 1Password for Teams Emergency Kit quest to look outside at today's weather. :)

Your Emergency Kit contains your Account Key and a place for you to enter your Master Password. It is very important that you fill this out and keep it safe, just in case you lose your Account Key or forget your Master Password. This newly added quest shows up for all new team users, helping them to save this all-important information:

Once selected it will generate your Emergency Kit for you to save:

and once the quest is finished, you'll get the thrill of seeing it completed on your Conquered Quests page, and being one step closer to earning your reward:

Here's the list (ok, I am stretching things by using the term list, but it's still pretty awesome!) in today's release:

• NEW Added a new Emergency Kit quest, reminding users to save the kit containing their Account Key and a place to write their Master Password. {910}

Your constant feedback and wonderful suggestions keep us moving forward. Please leave us a comment here or start a new thread to discuss anything that's on you're mind. We'd love to hear from you!

This discussion has been closed.