Data import failed from Win10 Beta

Options

This might be related to the issue I have raised with the Win10 Beta (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/56818/incomplete-data-when-opening-existing-vault) but I wanted to raise the Teams issue I'm also seeing.

For some items when I go to import them it fails. Looking into the log after trying to import I found the following errors:

Unknown item type wallet.computer.unixserver for item F3256FD661BE4000947E7D9844A445A2! (0.06 sec)
Unknown item type wallet.onlineservices.email.v2 for item FA75D912090F4DA7B25D303DA2146E48! (0.05 sec)

I'm not sure if either of those are related to the failure, but they were the most recent errors in the logs.

1Password Version: Win10 Beta: 2016.1.1200
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: OneDrive, Dropbox, Teams

Comments

• @aaronpowell sorry you got this issue, these item types are not yet supported, we are working to enable it in coming updates.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Just to clarify, if I may, I believe "not yet supported" means that the beta app for Windows 10 doesn't yet provide the UI to create, edit, or display some item types. Those items are preserved in your vault, though, and still usable on other platforms.

This discussion has been closed.