Small Things with B1 that I feel could be improved
These are just my personal gripes, feel free to ignore :)
- every overflow menu has an 'Exit' button. Users don't need help quitting an app…they have a home button for that?
- Settings -> Sync -> Notification (I turn this off) I still get a notification both during sync and after, and it just stays there. That's spamming your users for no good reason :(
- I can't find where to add multiple vaults? We use this on both iOS and OS X and we haven't signed up for teams. Can I not do that on Android?
- Help belongs in the side menu, not in every single overflow menu
- What does 'Lock' do in that same overflow menu? Never seen that in the iOS app
- It feels like that entire overflow menu is a bit redundant. 'Edit' could just be a button in the toolbar, 'Sync' can be an option in the pull out drawer on the side. It feels odd to go to every single page, and have the same 4 options everywhere. That's not what an overflow menu is meant to be for. It's for actions related to that page you're on
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
This discussion has been closed.