Release timeframe

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: What's new and beautiful in Beta-43?.

Comments

• matthewdporter
    matthewdporter
    Community Member
    Options

This is great news, Jeff.

I'm very eager to get onto the "Release" of 1PW4T. Has a target release date to exit beta been published?

My business is pressing me to go to another solution due to the time it's taking, but I know you guys knock out great stuff. Been a 1PW user for a while now.

Even a rough time-frame (next month, next 3 months, next 12 months?) would be helpful in fending off the pressure on my side.

Thanks!
    Matt

• rob
    Options

Hi, @matthewdporter. Thanks for the kind words! That is a question we get a bit, and we don't have a specific target date set at this point. However, when we launched the beta, we stated "a few months" and we're coming up on that soon. We're trying not to be too perfectionistic for 1.0 so we can get it out the door, but there are a few big things to sort out first. We definitely want to be at 1.0 within the next 3 months, but inside that timeframe I don't have any specifics.

I hope that helps though. Is your team enjoying the beta? I'm curious why there's pressure on you when the current solution (though in beta) is operational and free?

This discussion has been closed.