Please, please help.

Options
marciahuttner
marciahuttner
Community Member

I have forgotten my password and the hint is not unfortunately. I would like to start anew in the New Year, but no one seems to know how, or if it's even possible. I also have a new iPad mini and it will have as of tomorrow, the latest version of IOS, 9.2.1.

Again, I would greatly appreciate and need, another chance!

Thank you do much.

Marcia

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

@marciahuttner - I will assume that you know that no one can reset your master password for you. Only you have access to it, and if you really cannot recover it, you will need to start over from scratch. Your post suggests that you already are aware of this, but I wanted to be sure.

There are some hints that might help you remember your master password here: My Master Password is not being accepted. What should I do? I do suggest you give those a try.

If all else fails, the easiest way to begin anew with the iOS application is to uninstall it from your device, and then install a fresh copy from the iTunes App Store with the same Apple ID you used to download it in the first place. Whenever an iOS application is deleted, all of its data are also removed. More information about this is found here: How do I start over with an empty vault?

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @marciahuttner,

It looks like hawkmoth's response more than answered your question, but we're here to help if you have any other questions or problems we can assist you with. Let us know how it goes! Cheers. :)

This discussion has been closed.