Can I import data from OneSafe?

Options
rjfroio
rjfroio
Community Member

I have numerous cards, text files, pics, and logins in OneSafe. It'd be a real chore if i had to do each by hand. Is there a way to import and convert to 1Password? i don't see OneSafe on the list.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:importing password info from onesafe, kb:import

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

@rjfroio - I am uncertain about a converter for OneSafe. A fellow user, @MrC, has created many converters, but I don't see it on his list, here. You might look at his post here, and then follow his link to further discussion. I am sure your will need a desktop machine to make the conversion, in any event. Since you have posted in the iOS section of the forum, it isn't clear whether that will work for you.

• rjfroio
    rjfroio
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @hawkmoth.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@rjfroio ,

Do you have a Desktop system that you can sync to and then export from?

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rjfroio,

I just wanted to check in and see if you were able to get your data imported into 1Password! Let us know if you need help or have questions :)

• fire00
    fire00
    Community Member
    Options

I'd love to migrate from OneSafe to 1Password if there was a proper import tool. Manual import using csv is not an option for me. Anyone knows whether there is a plan to get one created?

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@fire00,

I've offered to a couple of users that I would consider creating a converter , if possible. Only one user followed-up, and in the end, the user just manually imported.

I probably wouldn't be able to evaluate this one for at least a week.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @fire00

at the moment we have no plan to import from OneSafe. That said plans change so I'd never exclude we will not do so in the future. Can I ask why importing from CSV is not an option for you?

This discussion has been closed.