2) app freezes; 1) Cannot reach the "Delete Login" field (but see MentalPower report)

Locker
Locker
Community Member
edited January 2016 in iOS

Edit: aha!!! @MentalPower already reported the first bug (1), and even found how to reproduce it. Nice!!!

I still leave here the second part (2)

1) Spooky!! Inconsistant bug!!

I created 2 new login items on the iPhone. When I tried to delete them, doing into edit mode and scrolling sown, I could not reach the last two entries: "Saved form details" and "Delete Login". If I pulled high enough, I could see those fields but when I released the pulling, the went back down and I could not press the "Delete Login".

That was about 10 minutes ago. I now went and tried the same thing, and this time I could scroll all the way to the end and press the "Delete Login".

Why oh why?

2) [related or not related: I was able to delete one item. When I tried to delete the second item, I did press the "Delete Login" and now 1Password is frozen. I had to (force?) quit the app and relaunch. That item is still there. I pressed the delete again and it did delete and behaved ok. I don't know if it specific to the "Delete Login", because I had many other cases of either freeze, or of slow response, for example, following doing the Touch ID, many times (but not always) there is a long delay instill 1PW unlocked.]

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 9.2.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Good morning again @Locker! Thanks for being so active here, we love reports from our beta customers! We are aware of both of these issues and will be working to get them sorted out soon.

This discussion has been closed.