Can't get Safari extension to work with Amazon

Options
jim_sherman
jim_sherman
Community Member

When I attempt to use the extension with Amazon I am required to enter my 1Pwd password. Then I tap the user id area on the login page and nothing happens. If I again select the extension I am again required to enter the password. This is not how it looks when I read the example... This also happens if I make sure the cursor is in the user id field prior to going to the extension. What am I doing wrong?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.2
Sync Type: Wifi

Comments

• jim_sherman
    jim_sherman
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, I just re-read the example and it dawned on me that I never get presented with the list of selectable items. Duh! After some experimentation I discovered that, once you enter the password into the extension, it behaves differently if you press the "done" in the extension box vs pressing the "Go" in the iPad keyboard. And that you MUST use the go button for it to work. It would make more sense (to me) if - at that point - the done button worked as a go button... Otherwise, you don't get much done.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jim_sherman,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I could understand why you might see it that way, but instead the "done" button is for "I'm done using 1Password."

I'll pass the feedback along to our develpment team to see if there is perhaps a way we can make this more clear.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.