ISSUES

Options
MAHAL1
MAHAL1
Community Member

Good afternoon,

I just purchased your Password App 1Password Pro. I've used a lot of Password Apps so I was a little hesitant in purchasing your App. Once I read what your App had to offer i decided to give it a try. I love how I can SYNC your App from one device to another. All my devices are from Apple. I have the latest IPhone, IPAD, and, MAC. For me, I don't mind paying for an App that is worth paying for, but that doesn't me to charge an unfair amount. I have a few concerns since I purchased your App. 1st, I would like to know once I purchase the Pro Version of the APP how do I insure that the PRO Version is on all my devices. 2nd, the Pro Version keeps freezing which makes the APP inoperable. I have to reboot my device each time in order for your APP to function properly. I want to thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mr. David Vaznaian

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @MAHAL1,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and for considering 1Password for your password needs. First I'd like to mention that 1Password for iOS is a free app, and if you haven't tried using it that way prior to spending any money on it, I'd recommend doing so. We also offer free trials versions for Mac and Windows.

If/when you decide to purchase the Pro features those will be activated on any iOS devices for which you've installed 1Password using the same Apple ID as you use to make the purchase. Please note that our other products, e.x. 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows, are sold separately from the Pro features in-app purchase for iOS.

As for the freezing issue, obviously that should not be happinging. The next time it does happen, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Obviously you may need to restart the device first, to clear the freeze, before you can re-launch 1Password and create the report.

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.