Feature request: ability to disable/deactivate/archive/park a vault (pick your preferred term).

rdouma
rdouma
Community Member

We use vaults per project/system. Sometimes a project gets parked and it would be nice to simply deactivate (or disable, or archive, or park, whatever name is preferred) the vault so it's basically "gone" but easy to reinstate if necessary. Yes, I can remove all users from it, but it still appears in my general vault overview. I would love to see those kind of vaults separated.

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Disable vault

Comments

• I like the idea, @rdouma. We will need to spend more time to figure out how it would work.

One solution you could use at the moment is to remove all vault permissions except "Manage". The the vault will still appear in the Admin Console but won't be shown on the home page. It also won't be shown on any devices.

• rdouma
    rdouma
    Community Member

Thank you @roustem, that workaround works nicely. It's not as intuitive as I would like and I need to do it twice (both on group level as on individual level, where I was automatically added when I created the vault) nor does it get separated in the vault overview, but it's certainly much better than nothing. Thanks for the tip!

• You are very welcome, @rdouma !

Thank you for the feedback and the new ideas :)

This discussion has been closed.