Cant see my attachment on my iphone

Options
wasim_samara
wasim_samara
Community Member

Dear team,
I have installed 1 Password on both the laptop and iphone, I bought the one on the iphone, and I have created many cards, passports etc and attached pictures of the actual.
I synced the phone to the computer and it did successfully.
I can see the cards and passports added but I cant see my attachments?
Please advise as I bought the software mainly to view the attachments?
My Windows is Windows 10, iPhone 6S iOS 9.2.1

Regards,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:attachment

Comments

• wasim_samara
    wasim_samara
    Community Member
    Options

Dear Team,
    I bought the software as it said under Pro Features:
    Advanced Items : View file attachments, create custom fields ...
    I added all the cards to my account as attachment but now I cant see any on my iphone?

• wasim_samara
    wasim_samara
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you team I have figured it out, I had to sync through dropbox and it worked,
    but it would be great if i can attach the picture directly through the phone if you do that I guarantee 1password sale for 3 guys here in the office.
    Regards,

• Ben
    Options

Hi @wasim_samara

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I've split your question off into a separate thread. The original thread was a feature request for the ability to add attachments directly from iOS, whereas it sounds like you are having a technical issue with viewing already added attachments. I wanted to make sure your question gets the attention it deserves.

Please answer these questions for me:

1. Where did you add the attachments from (what device)?
    2. How are you syncing 1Password on iOS with that device?
    3. Do other changes you make (e.x. Adding a new Secure Note) appear to sync across both devices?

Thanks!

Ben

• Ben
    Options

Thank you team I have figured it out, I had to sync through dropbox and it worked,

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear it is now working.

but it would be great if i can attach the picture directly through the phone

Agreed. Hopefully that will be possible in the future, but unfortunately at the moment we have no definite plans in this regard.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.