Can't install 1password

Options
rastumon
rastumon
Community Member

Hi There,

I Was having problem updating 1password for My iPad. The system wasn't updating it. So, i deleted and tried to reinstall it. The same problem happened, but now i don't even have The App on My iPad anymore. :/

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.2.1 (13D15)
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rastumon,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. What symptoms do you experience when trying to install 1Password? Do you get an error?

Please let us know.

Ben

• rastumon
    rastumon
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Ben, for replying. I never had this kind of problem with 1password, but i did experience something similar on My iPhone with other app when i bought The new 6s and The iCloud syncing Was happening. That time i simply deleted and never used The app anymore. But i cant do that with 1password.

Sorri for The yada yada, but answering your question...
    What i get is an "error" message saying that they couldn't install 1password this moment and ask if i would like to try again.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @rastumon.

Could you please try restarting your device, and then try downloading 1Password again? You can find instructions on Apple's site here:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch

If restarting does not resolve the problem could you please post a screenshot of the error message you get here? You can learn about taking a screenshot here:

Take a Screenshot - iOS

To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

I hope that helps. Please let us know how it turns out!

Ben

• rastumon
    rastumon
    Community Member
    Options

I tried to restart My iPad and nothing changed. :/

Here is the screenshot.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the screenshot! That is very helpful. Unfortunately this message is coming directly from the App Store, not 1Password, which doesn't give us a lot to work with. My next suggestion would be to try a different WiFi network, and failing that I'd suggest trying to download another free app then try 1Password again.

Ben

• rastumon
    rastumon
    Community Member
    Options

Perfect! When I changed the Wi-Fi network it worked. Thank you Very much

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• rastumon
    rastumon
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you once again. ; )

• Ben
    Options

You're most welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.