I can no longer automatically login to any of my websites. Each website asks me for user I'd and pas

Options
warren_finn
warren_finn
Community Member

After an earlier release of the 1passowrd software in 2014 I was no longer able to automatically sin in to any of the websites.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:ios/settings-mac-windows-more, ug:ios/settings-help, ug:ios/settings-advanced, kb-search:Can no longer automatically sign on to website, kb:change-password-safety-nets

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @warren_finn

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Just to make sure we're on the same page:

• 1Password stopped working for you over a year ago?
    • It is the iOS (iPhone/iPad) version of 1Password that is no longer working?

If that is correct could you please let me know which version of 1Password you have?

Thanks!

Ben

• warren_finn
    warren_finn
    Community Member
    Options

1Password version is 6.2.1 and iPad IOS version 9.1. The login failed when an update was loaded for 1Password. I do not remember what version it was

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @warren_finn. Have you tried using our Safari extension to login to websites?

You can find instructions here:

Fill items in Safari | 1Password for iOS

If you find a particular login item no longer works it may help to re-save that item following these instructions:

Create a new Login item in Safari | 1Password for iOS

Websites do tend to change over time, and sometimes this means they change the fields on their login form. Saving a new login captures the new form fields.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.