Sort order in browser

Options
dkardell
dkardell
Community Member

This question has been asked, however I don't think the answer really addressed the question. If I have a site where I have 7 different logins and the one I use the most is always in the "... 3 more" section, why can' t the app sort by most used and put that entry at the top. I tried setting it to a fav, and while it is true it shows up in the fav, I'm just wondering why the sort order is most recently or even most used. The one at the top of my list I never use.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi dkardell,

That is an excellent suggestion, and that is something we could do. However, I'm concerned about losing muscle memory and causing disorientation for visually-oriented people if the item order changes from time to time. We made the design decision to keep the ordering constant so that things are where you remember them being.

This is the sort of thing we think about a lot. But I hope we are humble and flexible enough to change if we made the wrong decision.

Currently, we sort first by Favorite, then by Title, then by Created Date.

So, if favoriting an item is not sufficiently powerful, you can also force a sort order by changing the Title of an item.

I hope that helps.

This discussion has been closed.