1password 3.7.2 on my iPhone 4s crashes every time opening since I upgraded to ios 9.2

Options
MelFunxion
MelFunxion
Community Member

1password 3.7.2 on my iPhone 4s crashes every time opening since I upgraded to ios 9.2.1
It does it every time. 9.2.1 is considered safe by Apple and recommended by Apple to upload.

1Password Version: 3.7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 9.2.1
Sync Type: Wi-Fi
Referrer: forum-search:iPhone 4s crash

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

@MelFunxion - You are running (or trying to run) a very old version of 1Password that hasn't seen any development for a long time. Most likely, the iOS operating system upgrades have rendered it unusable.

The current version 6 is free to download and use in its basic form. If you find you want or need the more advanced Pro features, those require activation by an in-app purchase.

You should follow these directions to upgrade without losing your data: How do I upgrade from 1Password 3 on iOS?

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MelFunxion!

I'm sorry that 1Password 3 is crashing on you :( That's a really frustrating experience!

As hawkmoth pointed out (and you may have noticed), 1Password 3 hasn't been updated in a few years. 1Password 6 is under active development, and I think you'll like what you see :) It's a beautiful app with all sorts of great features and, best yet, 1Password 6 for iOS is free! If you want more functionality, you can always unlock Pro Features using the in-app purchase.

Will you let us know how your upgrade goes? We're here to help!

This discussion has been closed.