I have 1password 6.2.1 for iOS but cannot setup WiFi sync. I have dropbox sync already setup.

Options
daniel_mauney
daniel_mauney
Community Member

Can Dropbox sync and WiFi sync both be used, but for different vaults? If so, how do I enable WiFi sync on iOS. The following site is incorrect: https://support.1password.com/guides/ios/sync-over-wifi.html

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 9.2.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:ios/, ug:mac/sync-wi-fi, kb:sync-options, ug:ios/sync-over-wifi, kb:sync-options

Comments

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hi @daniel_mauney,

welcome to the 1Password forums :)

You can definitely use Wifi sync and Dropbox sync for different vaults. However Wifi sync can be only used for the primary vault - so your main vault. If you set up Wifi sync for your primary vault you can additionally sync other vaults from your Mac as well.

I'll check with our documentation team to add that Wifi sync can only be activated for primary vaults. Thanks a lot for pointing this out!

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @daniel_mauney,

I'm sorry about that error and for any confusion it caused :( Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know it was incorrect!

I'm working on improving that section of the 1Password for iOS user guide now; we should have the fix out soon!

This discussion has been closed.