Beta 48 Release Notes

Options
Jeff Shiner
edited February 2016 in Business and Teams

I hope you are all enjoying Super Bowl weekend!

We are a couple of builds behind where I hoped to be, as I really wanted this to be Beta 50 to match the big game. I'd like to congratulate the Broncos, and especially their defense, on their well-deserved win. Ok, ok... all good sportsmanship aside... I am a huge 49ers fan and am really just sad that they didn't make the playoffs. The beginning of the season held such high hopes. Sigh.

But I digress as we have an awesome new beta for you, with a number of great fixes and improvements to go along with some really nice additions to vault view. My favourite new feature is the ability to create Document items in vault view. Now you can add images of your driver's license or upload that confidential spreadsheet you need to share with finance.

Ok, that's not really a document I need to secure, but it helped keep with my football theme :)

Here are the updates in today's Beta 48:

• [NEW] In vault view, Document items can now be created in Chrome or Opera.
  • [NEW] In vault view, item Sections and Fields can now be deleted. {650, 651}
  • [IMPROVED] Moved Groups section above Vaults section on person detail page to match the vaults detail page. {989}
  • [IMPROVED] Master Password input fields now feature bigger, prettier, more secure bullets. Well, at least they make me feel more secure. {1057}
  • [IMPROVED] Domains will now be reserved for 5 min instead of 2 weeks when signing up. This means that if you enter a wrong email address, you can sign up again much more quickly. {1030}
  • [FIXED] Account information (email and Account Key) wasn't being stored in the browser's Local Storage after signup, only after subsequent sign-ins. It is now stored immediately after signup so your account will be remembered in your browser next time you try signing in.
  • [FIXED] For compatibility with our other apps, we now ensure all properties of vault item fields are defined. {1054}
  • [FIXED] Changed color of text in disabled input field on sign-in page in Safari to match other browsers.

As always, we love hearing from you so please reach out and let us know what's on your mind.

This discussion has been closed.