Can't export lastpass to 1password

Options
Jvrichie
Jvrichie
Community Member

First of all, yes, I did follow the guide to do it. The guide says create a csv file from Lastpass then go to 1password and select file > import

Well that's nice but there is NO option for file > import anywhere in the 1password android app.

There's lastpass support for iOS even though there's literally hundreds of millions more Android devices than Apple but... whatever.

Please help.

Comments

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@Jvrichie I think the import feature is only available on the desktop app

• Jvrichie
    Jvrichie
    Community Member
    Options

I see. Thanks for the clarification. Perhaps 1password should have highlighted that rather pertinent information. Now I'm doubtful as to how useful this will be for me if they've given that little consideration for the mobile aspects of their app.

Anyway, thanks for the info ntimo!

• Hi @Jvrichie. Thanks for getting in touch with us!

As ntimo pointed out, importing is only possible using 1Password for Mac or Windows. It's not currently supported on our mobile platforms.

That said, if you have access to a Mac or PC, we can certainly help you import your vault. Just install the free trial of 1Password on your desktop computer. Then you can follow the steps in the guide you used to import your data into 1Password.

Then you'd just need to sync your vault over to Android.

Let me know if you have questions! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.