Multidevice 1Pass

Options
CeesM
CeesM
Community Member

I have 2 Windows PC´s, 1 Android tablet. What would it cost me to have 1Pass on those.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 2 Windows PC´s, 1 Android tablet. What would it cost me to have 1Pass on those.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

@CeesM - Your questions will be answered in this document: What licenses do I need to use 1Password on all my devices?

Briefly, licenses are sold on a per individual and per platform basis. You will need separate licenses for Windows and Android. Price for Windows will show in the AgileBits web store, and for Android, on Google Play. (Actually, I am not an Android user and haven't checked Google Play. The Android version is free to download and use for 30 days, but after that it requires an in-app purchase to work other than in a read-only mode. If the price is the same as for iOS, that is currently $9.99.)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @CeesM,

Did hawkmoth's answer help? Now I'm not saying anything he has said is incorrect but going forward it won't be the only option. We're working on something called 1Password for Teams and we do want it available to not just teams but also to even individuals if they see value in it. The way Teams will work is a subscription but it will include the software on all platforms too. We have no intention of abandoning users that want to purchase a licence and control the location of their vault though. So at this moment in time you can purchase a single licence for both platforms and you can use those versions for as long as you want and use Dropbox (the best option for that combination of machines) or check out 1Password for Teams which is in beta and free for all to try at the moment.

If you have questions please do ask :smile:

This discussion has been closed.