I have two PC's at home, and one PC at work. How many licenses Do I need?

Options
dhhuang
dhhuang
Community Member

I have two PC's at home, and one at work. I also have two Mac's, one at home, and one at work. How many set of licenses I need for 1Password? I have not download the trial version yet.

Dee

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have two PC's at home, and one PC at work. How many licenses Do I need?

Comments

• rob
    Options

Hi, Dee (@dhhhuang), and welcome to our forum!

This forum category is discussing our new 1Password for Families offer, but it sounds like you are interested in our standalone apps, is that right? If so, you would need just a single Mac + Windows bundle license from our store, currently $69.99.

However, with 1Password for Families and Teams, we are doing away with licenses completely. You would pay $5 per month and the client apps for all platforms are included at no additional cost. I would recommend that to you now except that we are still working on supporting this new service in our Windows app. If you're interested in trying it out, though, see Dave's blog post from today about 1Password for Families and you can sign up for a free trial during our early adoption phase. :)

This discussion has been closed.