Families, plugin, and app

Grishkaone
Grishkaone
Community Member

Hello !

I'm very very happy with the family announcement : I was really waiting for this, and it looks great.

I know that you can't always discuss future plans, but could I assume that some point in the near future, the browser's plugins will be updated to support Family or For team without necessitating that the 1Password main app to be present ?

Also, since the family plans ars launching now, I hope that all the app will support it in the next few months.

Whatever, this is a wonderful evolution for my favorite app :-)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni

Hello again, @Grishkaone!

I'm so glad to hear that you're excited for 1Password Families!

As you say, we don't discuss our plans for the future, but you never know what we might do :) For now, and the foreseeable future, 1Password apps will be required for browser plugins to work.

1Password Families is already supported in our apps on Android, iOS, and Mac. We're working hard to get it up and running in more versions of Windows (As you might have seen already, we do have a Windows 10 app that works great with Families. We built this from the ground up to use the latest and greatest technologies from Microsoft and it is available from the Windows Store!).

Thanks so much for your support! Please let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.