Moved to Family from individual and now Alfred sees nothing!

betterannamac
betterannamac
Community Member

I was very excited about Families. That was until I moved my passwords into shared vaults and now Alfred sees NONE of them. I had no idea how many times a day I used Alfred and 1Password to quickly launch and log into web sites until now that I can't. I'm using 1Password for Mac Version 6.0.1 (601004) and Alfred v2.8.2 (432). Help?

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: 4.5.3.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.13
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_kevin
    edited February 2016

Hi @betterannamac ,

Alfred and other 3rd party app support in Families (or any vault beyond your Primary personal vault) requires some additional support and coordination with the 3rd party app makers. So while we do not have a fix for this today, we are aware of the issue and are looking into it.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know and how much you depend on it. We really appreciate it!

Regards,
    Kevin

ref: OPM-3322

• betterannamac
    betterannamac
    Community Member

My work-around may be to copy everything back into my personal vault. I'm glad you're aware and looking into it though!

• Thanks for the feedback. :)

Ben

• jebr
    jebr
    Community Member

When I tweeted about this the reply was "I can't say. My devs will need to completely overhaul my third-party integration for that. Not an easy task.".

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jebr,

We'd definitely need to work with third-party developers and do some overhauling on our end! As Kevin said above, we're definitely looking into it.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.