Access Family Data from Legacy iOS Devices

thegdgteer
thegdgteer
Community Member
edited February 2016 in Families

I just migrated to 1Password for Families and moved all my content from my Dropbox sync to the Family Shared vault. I have some iOS devices that I cannot upgrade to the latest iOS 9.x version. Now that I synced those devices all my data is gone and they don't support Teams? Is there anyway to access my new Family vault data from legacy devices?

Thanks,
David

1Password Version: 8.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi, @thegdgteer.

Thanks for trying out 1Password for Families! Unfortunately, your family account can be added only to the latest versions of 1Password. If you must sync with older versions of 1Password, I'm afraid you'll have to go back to Dropbox. :(

That makes me really sad though, and I hope you're able to find new homes for the older devices at some point so we can see you back in 1Password for Families!

• thegdgteer
    thegdgteer
    Community Member

Thanks, @rob. This is what I expected and completely understand the need to limit to iOS 9 as I'm an iOS developer and these other legacy devices are just used for testing. I'm going to try to stay on Families for now and see how it works out. I love the idea!

• Thanks for the kind words and feedback, David! If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.