Master Password set up, email invite sent to wife to join, she pressed Join - no reaction???

Options

We have been trying to set up a Family Team account in 1Password. We managed to set up the account, but when I invited (by email) my wife to join it, she received the email, she clicked on "Join your team" - in Safari the family team web page opened - then nothing!!! Well, the web page had zero content.
What can we do? How do we complete her joining the team?
We bought it from the App store.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:mac/categories, kb:remove-multiple-apps, ug:mac/, ug:mac/1password-mini, kb:teams-families-setup

Comments

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hi @joyevelynbetts15,

I'm sorry that the the link you clicked on didn't work :( We've seen a few reports of this happening and we're trying to figure out what's going wrong.

I've seen that some people have had success in getting the page to load if they try another browser. If your wife has Chrome or Firefox installed, try the link in either of those. Please let me know if it works!

If you're able to take some time to provide some information, it could help us get to the bottom of this.

• What kind of device did you use to try to set up your wife's account? It seems like you used a Mac, but I want to be sure :)
    • What mail app or service does your wife use? A built-in mail app, Gmail in a web browser, something else?
    • Are you aware of any security software you might have installed on your network? Our service is very secure. It refuses connections from super old clients and we're very strict about the SSL settings.

Thanks so much!

This discussion has been closed.