Signed up for Families and everything says "Teams". Did I sign up for the wrong service?

Slickice
Slickice
Community Member

All my confirmations indicate "1Password for Teams". I just want to be sure that I signed up for "1Password for Families"

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jhollington
    jhollington
    Community Member

Yeah, it appears that they haven't quite finished renovations in the Family Room :) A lot of stuff still says "Teams" when I signed up, but it's gradually changing — when I signed into the web console this morning, for instance, "Team Members" had been changed to say "Family Members" for instance. The "Settings" section in the web admin console also showed an "In progress" message yesterday, but has a bit more information on Families today. This is in stark contrast to the "Teams" interface, where everything looks and works more or less like it should, with no missing pieces :)

From what I understand, as long as you started the process from the Families signup page, you're signed up for 1Password for Families.

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Slickice and @jhollington,

We are still working on a bit of remodeling! We were just excited to make 1Password Families available to everyone :)

From what I understand, as long as you started the process from the Families signup page, you're signed up for 1Password for Families.

This is correct!

Thanks for your patience as we touch up the paint around here ;)

This discussion has been closed.