Is there a way for 1password to generate a pdf or excel document containing all team info?

Options

Hi 1Password. I am considering using the team version of 1password for a group of employees, and have been attempting to explore more features. We are wondering if there is a way for the program to generate a pdf or excel sheet with all team information/logins/passwords if we were to ever need all information quickly (rather than having to sit and type through all accounts, as we will have a LOT).

Please let me know if this is a feature or if there is a similar method of collecting all information within an account, from all vaults.

Thank you so much!
Morgen

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is there a way for 1password to generate a pdf or excel document containing all team info?

Comments

• Hey @mburchell! That's an interesting request. It's not currently possible to generate a report like that in Teams. I'd be happy to pass your feedback along, but I'm curious about the type of setup you would need this feature. Could you give us a better idea of when it would come in handier than something like search or using the 1Password apps to access things? :)

This discussion has been closed.