iCloud not on list of sync options

Options
xpoetmarcr
xpoetmarcr
Community Member

I'm a new user of 1Password and installed it this week on my Macbook. In preferences I set it to sync with iCloud. Today I'm trying to install on my Mac Pro and when I first open the app I get the 'Welcome' screen and then select that I already have 1Password data somewhere else. Next is the 'Where is your data' screen, and according to the guide this screen should have 5 options, the first on the list is iCloud. But with my install that list only shows 4 options (iCloud is missing).

My question: How can I sync a new install, on a different computer, with iCloud when the option isn't listed?

Thanks for any help with this.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.0.2 (602004) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.5.2
OS Version: 10.11.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• xpoetmarcr
    xpoetmarcr
    Community Member
    Options

I'm new to 1Password and just installed it on my Macbook this week. I just finished setting it to sync with iCloud and it currently displays the last time it synced. I'm now trying to install on my Mac Pro but the 'Where is your data?' list does not include iCloud as an option. Both my Macbook and Mac Pro have iCloud and iCloud Drive enabled.

What else should I do so the new install of 1Password on my Mac Pro will also sync with iCloud?

Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.0.2 (602004) AgileBits Store
    Extension Version: 4.5.2
    OS Version: 10.11.1
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• xpoetmarcr
    xpoetmarcr
    Community Member
    Options

oops...sorry for the double post!

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

@xpoetmarcr try following the suggestion in this AgileBits' post.

Edit: I merged the two threads you started.

Stephen

• xpoetmarcr
    xpoetmarcr
    Community Member
    Options

I looked at the suggestion in your referred post and that worked for me.
    Thank you for the help.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.