“Integration with 3rd party apps is disabled…” [indexing issue fixed with LaunchBar 6.6]

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited March 2016 in Mac

Why do I always get this pop-up when restarting the Mac?

In the prefs of the 1P Mac app “Enable 3rd party apps integration” is selected and always was selected. In LaunchBar there isn’t any relevant setting, as far as I know.

I’m getting this since ~8–10 months ago. I always thought it may go away with the next update, but it doesn’t ;)

So, what’s going on here?

Problem of LaunchBar or problem of any other misconfigured “3rd-party app”?
Something wrong with my 1P installation?

Not a huge problem, but at least an annoying pop-up.

Thanks for any hint.

Tom

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@mot you may find this AgileBits' post on the 1P for Mac Beta forum helpful.

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mot: Indeed. I don't think there's a fix for this from LaunchBar yet, but I know they're aware of the issue.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Thanks for the link to the other post. I disabled 1P in LB now.

BTW, a forum search for “integration with 3rd party apps” didn’t give me any results. I’ve seen now that I have to enter the search string into the Title field of the drop-down menu on the second search screen (the one that appears after the first search). Strange, no?

• @mot :+1: On behalf of brenty, you're welcome. I just searched that as well and found the same thing you did. I'll speak with our forum gurus about that and see what we can do to improve it. Thanks for letting us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.