Great idea but can't get started!

Options
John_Neighbour
John_Neighbour
Community Member

The start up screen doesn't give any clues to how you should enter stuff. I'm now not even sure if I have your program on my computer! Do I need to enter existing passwords (if I can remember them!)? Much more guidance needed for an old duffer like me!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:remove-multiple-apps, kb:update-1password, kb:error-connect-to-mini

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

@John_Neighbour - I recommend starting by reading the Mac User Guide. It has a getting started section that should give you the start you're looking for. Don't hesitate to ask questions here in the forum as they arise. It's probably good to begin slowly and advance as you gain more familiarity with 1Password.

• Hi @John_Neighbour! Glad you're liking the idea of 1Password, but I would love to see you liking the app as well. :) Sorry there's been a bit of trouble getting going. As hawkmoth mentioned, the User Guide is a great place to start. We're looking at improving our setup experience in coming updates, so I'd love to hear some feedback on things once you get going. Feel free to post some thoughts on what you discovered in the User Guide that would be very useful to have as part of the setup screens in the app, or anything else you notice.

This discussion has been closed.