I came into the lounge to rest!

SeaGull
SeaGull
Community Member
What has happened? 1password has become more trouble than it's worth and these forums now appear disjointed with everyone discussing many different problems all at once and often in the same thread. Nobody seems to be clear about what is going on. One subscriber described it as a 'melt down' which just about sums it up! Your development team must be tearing their hair out.

Comments

• bswins
    edited July 2011
    Hey SeaGull,

It is difficult to keep the Forums "jointed" when members do not take the time read through the posts looking for similar threads, but that is not their job, it's ours.

So, I'm glad you took the time to post in the Lounge, where your comment is appropriately posted. Regardless, we want to hear everyone's opinion, and it is not a problem if the message is not posted in the specific area where it belongs. A member's "job" is to post. Our "job" is to corral similar threads into one topic.

I guess "melt down" may sum it up for some posts. However, there are a large number of members who offer specific information that will help us determine what is going wrong...and, where, exactly, it is happening.

I do understand that some people wish just to vent, and I am absolutely okay with that. However, if someone wishes for a particular behavior to be changed, we require more details than "I hate it." You've posted details in many of your responses, and I appreciate it. Hopefully, others who make comments on the Forums will follow your example.

Thanks for offering your opinion in the appropriate Forum.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • SeaGull
    SeaGull
    Community Member
    bswins wrote:

Hey SeaGull,

It is difficult to keep the Forums "jointed" when members do not take the time read through the posts looking for similar threads, but that is not their job, it's ours.

So, I'm glad you took the time to post in the Lounge, where your comment is appropriately posted. Regardless, we want to hear everyone's opinion, and it is not a problem if the message is not posted in the specific area where it belongs. A member's "job" is to post. Our "job" is to corral similar threads into one topic.

I guess "melt down" may sum it up for some posts. However, there are a large number of members who offer specific information that will help us determine what is going wrong...and, where, exactly, it is happening.

I do understand that some people wish just to vent, and I am absolutely okay with that. However, if someone wishes for a particular behavior to be changed, we require more details than "I hate it." You've posted details in many of your responses, and I appreciate it. Hopefully, others who make comments on the Forums will follow your example.

Thanks for offering your opinion in the appropriate Forum.

Cheers!

Brandt

Hi Brandt

Well, I certainly don't 'hate it' (even though my 1password is still not working!). I think you and your colleagues do a remarkable and customer focused job, as I have stated in previous posts. I think I will just wait in this lounge until all the recent problems have been sorted and things have settled down. Good luck!

Seagull
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I'm going to hide behind you for a little while, SeaGull. :-)

Let's kick back and have a drink. (beer)

Mmmm....
This discussion has been closed.