Rename secondary vault in IOS

glenthompson
glenthompson
Community Member

I have setup up our 1Password configuring and syncing so my wife and I can use each others vaults. On the Mac I was able to give her vault her name. However on IOS her vault shows us as "Default 2" and there doesn't seem to be any way to change it. I've seen various articles requesting the ability to rename the primary vault but nothing about secondary vaults. Is there a way to rename her vault on my IOS devices?

1Password Version: 6.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 9.2.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:rename vault, kb-search:iOS vaults, ug:ios/multiple-vaults, ug:ios/sync-with-dropbox, kb-search:rename iOS vault

Comments

• Hi @glenthompson

Thanks for taking the time to write in. There is not, currently, a way to rename vaults. That is definitely something we'd like to improve in the future. It is interesting though that the vault was created on Mac, but shows up as "Default 2" on the iOS device... It should show up using the name you gave it on the Mac. Just to confirm: the vault was definitely created on a Mac?

If that is the case, I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.