Links in admin dashboard don't go anywhere

amschwerin
amschwerin
Community Member

I've set up 1password for families. Today, I went to send out a new invitation, and when I went to the admin console and clicked the "invitations" link, it didn't work. The URL bar reports https://<...>.1password.com/admin/invitations, but it still shows the dashboard. Clicking on other dashboard links change the url, but not what can be seen on the page. Eventually, some attempt to click a link brings me to the "log back in because you've attempted to reload a page" page.

This occurs in Chrome and Safari on OS X Yosemite, with all system updates applied and a current update of both web browsers. That's Chrome 48.0.2564.116 and Safari 9.0.3.

I fired up the Chrome developer console, and when I click the "invitations" link the first time, it reports "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined" at xRZ5iWuV7F2mYYKwXzdRLElS2Rw.js:1144, which is apparently in "createSignupURLBox".

1Password Version: 6.0.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.3
Sync Type: 1password for families
Referrer: kb:teams-admin-access-control, kb:teams-admin-getting-started, kb-search:1password admin console links do not work

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016

@amschwerin: Sorry for the trouble! I actually had a similar problem earlier, but restarting the browser fixed it. Are you still unable to access "invitations"? I'm trying to see if I can reproduce it again here to report it. Thanks in advance!

ref: B5-1167

• @amschwerin I was just able to reproduce this on my end, and I'm so sorry for the trouble. We'll work on getting this patched up as soon as possible. In the meantime, the Invitations tab will be inaccessible. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

This discussion has been closed.